What is Telomerase or TA65?
Telomerase is a repairing enzyme that allows cells to live longer by adding length to telomeres.
What can it do?
- Maintains lengths of shortest telomeres
- Supports immune system
- Supports healthy bone density
- Promotes cardiovascular health and hormonal balance
- Need for less sleep but without fatigue–getting more done in a day
- Improved joint flexibility
- Improved skin health appearance
- Improved visual acuity
- Improved sex drive
- Improved LDL cholesterol level
- Improved cognitive behavior – verbal memory
- Healthy glucose metabolism*
- Appropriate liver health and function*
- Healthy hair re-growth*
- Normal ongoing cellular repair and rejuvenation*
- Healthy bone density*
- Healthy blood profiles*
An overall enhanced healthspan (the length of time the organism was free of the signs of the aging process)*
Who should have Telomerase Activator?
- Anyone who had a telomere length test and showed short telomeres
- Anyone who believes their immune system is compromised and can benefit from its restoration
- Everyone who is concerned about aging healthy and living longer
Illnesses associated with short telomeres…
- Alzheimer's Disease